Current Job Openings
Master Technician/ Supervisor
- Murfreesboro, TN
Job Description & Qualifications
- Install, intrusion, CCTV, and access control security systems.
- Run electrical wiring and cable in attics, crawl spaces and other confined spaces, which can include drilling, trenching and aerial runs.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that security systems are complete and satisfy customer and contractual requirements.
- Troubleshoot new system installations to ensure proper function and to ensure system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Network/ Port Forward DVRs & NVRs
- Assist and interface with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Proper documentation of installation issues/actions/resolutions both internally and externally (site visit reports, acceptance forms, service tickets, etc.)
- Perform installation and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Records productive time versus travel time.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
- Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports ICU Security Inc, policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Attend and complete training programs as requested.
- Able to travel out of the Middle TN area
- Must hold 2 years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, alarm, access control and CCTV security systems
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years IP Video and IT experience required
- Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience desired
- Savy Tech, Dahua, Honeywell, Geovision & Ubiquiti knowledge preferred
- Must have extensive experience networking DVR’s and NVR’s
- Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
- Carry weights from 75 pounds
- Ability to work M-F/7-5PM
- Vocational/Technical Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience