Access control systems have made significant technological strides over the years. Current security cameras can now come with built-in cameras and readers.
GeoVision’s GV- CS1320 is a perfect example. This access controller comes with a built-in 2MP camera and a 13.56 MHz reader.
The camera recognizes identification cards and can grant access to up to 100,000 users. Thanks to an integrated wide-angle camera, its Card and Face modes perform face detection together with card verification before access can be granted.
To make sure GV-CS1320’s face detection feature functions properly, avoid placing the camera reader where the light source is directly behind the subject.
Visitors can use the touchpad to request access. When the access controller is connected to GV‐ASManager over the network, GV‐ASNotify generates a notification message and a snapshot whenever the touchpad is activated. An operator can use GV‐ASNotify to get a live view of the site and communicate through the microphone and speaker functions.
GV-Access Mobile App
An operator can also get a live view of the site in surveillance and communicate via a mobile app. To get an alert notification when the touchpad is triggered, the operator must add GV‐ASManager to GV‐Access.
When the touchpad is activated, GV‐CS1320 will connect to the operator through the internet using VoIP. The operator can then get in touch with the visitor and enter the access code to open the door. This all-in-one solution eliminates the need to do a security camera installation separately, in addition to a separate card reader a door entry system.
GV- CS1320’s key features include:
- 2MP progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Minimum illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Built-in IR with effective distance up to 3m (10ft)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V, 2.5A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Built-in micro SD card slot
- Provides 180° panorama view
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader (Mifare DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Support for GV-Proximity Cards with GID (Geovision Identifier) to enhance security
- Access by card plus face detection
- RS-485 and network interface for connecting up to 2 readers
- Enabling different access control modes according to the Authentication Schedule: Card only mode (default), Card and Face Mode
- 1 door (one-way and two-way control)
- Touchpad for talk mode
- iOS or Android app for event notifications
- SIP / VoIP calling support
- Receives live view and captures snapshots when a card is presented
- Anti-Passback (APB) support
- 2 inputs, dry contact (Door Sensor / Exit Button)
- 1 relay output (Electric Lock)
- Support for GV-I/O Box 4 Ports for a sensor, an alarm application, and doorbell activation
At ICU Security we focus on products that are going to last, with the service to make it so. We provide surveillance cameras, security camera installation and service, access control, IT support, and remote recording. Call us today to find a security solution that’s right for your business.
Established in 1999, ICU Security are Nashville-based security camera installation specialists serving communities in Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and Franklin, TN. Google “security camera companies near me” to find them online or get in touch by calling (615) 208-2891.