A few decades ago, securing your business was just as simple as locking the door. Times have changed, however. Security threats have become increasingly sophisticated; systems have to be upgraded to keep risks at bay. According to Nashville-based security camera expert ICU Security, business owners can greatly benefit from remote video surveillance monitoring. Here are six reasons why.
1. Footage can be viewed from a mobile device, wherever you are in the world.
Modern surveillance systems come with mobile apps that are compatible with Android and iOS devices. Get peace of mind knowing you can log in from any location with an internet connection and have real-time access to what’s happening in your home or office. This allows you to quickly respond to any issues that might occur, even when you’re on vacation.
2. You’ll be able to monitor multiple feeds across different locations.
Remote surveillance systems allow you to monitor multiple security cameras deployed across various locations; this feature is especially practical for property managers overseeing multiple apartment complexes, for example.
Take this a step further and deploy motion detection security cameras. Built-in sensors detect movement and will automatically transmit text or email alerts on any suspicious activity.
3. Incidents are easily verified.
Alarm Systems inevitably trigger false alarms, sending off warnings when there are no real threats. Personnel who have access to remote security cameras can easily confirm what actually triggered the alarm. This also helps determine the next course of action: whether to just issue an audio warning or immediately request for emergency assistance.
4. As a business owner, you can check in with your staff at all times.
If your business is open 24/7, remote access allows you to see how your staff are doing throughout the day (and night). You can make sure they are following agreed-upon protocols even when you’re not around. This will also help you identify team members who are in need of additional training.
5. Risk assessments can be completed in real-time.
Imagine that a blizzard suddenly makes its way to your city. Has this caused any damage to your property? What does it look like on the ground? Is it safe for employees to report for work? With remote security cameras in place, you will be able to stay on top of the situation and make decisions from the safety of your home.
6. Having a remote video surveillance system could reduce insurance costs.
Your insurance company might offer to lower your monthly premiums since having a remote video surveillance system in place is proof that your business has taken concrete steps to reduce the risk of theft.
If you’re a Nashville business owner who’s planning to invest in premium surveillance products, ICU Security offers a wide range of security cameras, backed by ICU’s outstanding end-to-end service. Contact one of their highly skilled team members today to see these security cameras in action.
Established in 1999, ICU Security are Nashville-based security camera specialists serving communities in Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and Franklin, TN. Get in touch by calling (615) 208-2891.
In the fight against COVID-19, government, commercial, and industrial institutions have utilized small, high-tech allies: body temperature cameras.
While body temperature cameras cannot detect the virus, they can identify elevated body temperatures. This can be an indication of a fever, which is a common COVID-19 symptom.
Deployed in industrial complexes, banks, airports, hospitals, schools, train stations, and other critical structures across the US, body temperature cameras can scan subjects in a rapid and non-intrusive manner, and are capable of handling thousands of individuals passing through daily.
If you’re looking for top-rated body temperature cameras as well “security camera companies near me,” ICU Security’s team of security camera installation professionals can provide excellent recommendations and will be there to walk you through the entire process. They serve Brentwood, Murfreesboro, Franklin, and other major cities in the Nashville area.
The ENS Diamond Series Cameras
One of the most high-grade and cost-effective body temperature cameras out in the market today is the ENS Diamond Series dual spectrum cameras. These cameras are at the forefront of the battle against the pandemic because of its capabilities:
- Speed. It would take approximately 4.2 hours – or 3 seconds per person – for a conventional forehead thermometer to measure the temperature of 5,000 people. In contrast, body temperature cameras could complete the task in 30 minutes, or 3 persons per second. This feature ensures that foot traffic at critical points is not impeded.
- Precision. These body temperature cameras also have a high accuracy rate ±0.3℃ when used with a black body module. They also have the option of being used with special management software, AI NVRs, or a special server.
- Efficiency. Healthcare teams are able to scan multiple persons from a distance, in a way that does not impede movement.
- Illness prevention assistance. These body cameras can serve as an automatic early warning mechanism, saving a lot of manpower while reducing the risk of cross-infection.
- Flexibility. ENS Diamond Series cameras cover a wide range of spaces, from narrow entrances and exits to airports and train stations.
- Historical data storage. These cameras enable historical data backtracking and data analysis.
The ENS Diamond Series was installed at the employee entrance of Pecan Deluxe, a candy manufacturer in Dallas, Texas. The camera system helped identify potentially ill employees and ensure staff safety.
FreshFarms, one of the largest supermarkets in the state of Illinois, also utilized the same system to monitor temperatures of its employees and guests. The management team was impressed with the system’s accuracy.
ICU Security is happy to help with your security camera requirements and will provide the necessary support before, during, and after installation.
Established in 1999, ICU Security are security camera specialists serving communities in Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and Franklin, TN. Get in touch by calling (615) 208-2891.