Cameras with Artificial Intelligence
AI-powered security cameras help businesses safeguard their employees, premises, and property. A facial recognition software collects data on each face it detects, which is then stored in a database. Facial data can be easily accessed should unidentified individuals try to access the site.
GeoVision’s GV-AI FR is a video analytic software designed to provide Face Recognition (FR) ability for up to 8 channels of IP cameras. It can also be integrated into GV-VMS, a video management software, and/or GV-ASManager, an access control system for FR-triggered video recording and/or access management. It’s key features include:
- Supports up to 8 IP camera channels
- Real-time face recognition and tracking
- An average recognition speed of within 1 second per face when the recognition targets are moving toward the cameras
- Creates a database of up to 100,000 face profiles, with 3 face images per profile
- Face profiling by age and gender
- Ensures persons recognized are not of inanimate objects, such as printed photos
- Automatic compilation of statistical graphs for the number and distribution of ages and genders of the faces recognized entering and exiting the premises
- Exportable hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/yearly face recognition count
- Query by face recognition events
- Integration of GV-VMS for video recording and playback of face recognition events
- Integration of GV-ASManager for access management by paring access data to face profiles
- Master and Slave feature for interconnecting multiple GV-AI FRs with a centralized face database
- Support for connecting to 3rd-party controllers for access management via GV-FWC within the LAN and/or GV-COM V3 + GV-WTR by physical connection
When a person enters a property, a corresponding FR result, along with a preset personalized image, is flashed on the connected welcome screen(s). For businesses looking for more ways to promote their products and services, advertisements relevant to the individual can also be displayed.
GV-AI FR’s dashboard is capable of displaying demographic data of FR events that occurred within a day, such as age and gender. It can also show and the average hourly FR count for a specific day, week, month, or year.
If you’re a Nashville enterprise on the lookout for quality security cameras with facial recognition software, call ICU Security. We provide surveillance cameras, security camera installation and service, access control, IT support, and remote recording. Call us today to find a security solution tailored to your needs.
Established in 1999, ICU Security are Nashville-based security camera installation specialists serving communities in Brentwood, Murfreesboro, and Franklin, TN. Google “security camera companies near me” to find them online or get in touch by calling (615) 208-2891.